LT1 swap: wiring help

OneSS2NV at aol.com OneSS2NV at aol.com
Sat Aug 11 01:22:18 GMT 2001

In a message dated 08/10/2001 6:41:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
zander0710 at cfl.rr.com writes:

<< im putting a 94' LT1 w/ 4l60e trans into my 92 RS.
 i fininshed to fuel pump today, and will start wiring tomarrow.
 i have a few questions?? >>

   I know you probably don't wanna hear this, but the BEST way is to buy both
the '94 and '92 F-body wiring diagrams, and compare them.  That's what I did
to swap the F-body '87 TPI engine into my CCC-carbed '85 Monte Carlo SS.  It
works out much better, and you can really trace the info and "get intimate"
with your car. :)

      Hope that helps,
          Steve Ragusa
           North Jersey