Netres availability

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Mon Aug 13 02:05:24 GMT 2001

    I've never seen a '730  equipped with anything other than a Memcal.

    FYI , '87 Buick SkyLark 2.5L 4 TBI used a '7748 ECM. A BCC is
    ATBU/3567 , GM # 16143457. [ TH 125 trans].

    You're going to have tons of fun working  to get a '7747 to run right on a
    Tech 4 style engine. Can't recollect a '7747 used for a 4 Cyl TBI.
    Since the 4's used a '165 , 1 shooter TBI , It should run that way Ok.
    Len