How different is this?

Adam Chant adam at mysaturn.com
Mon Aug 13 02:48:09 GMT 2001

OK, I know what you are saying and I'm not just a taker. Anyone want to know
something unclassified about Satrns.. Powerdyne.. F-22, JSF etc? :) Just kidding,
I don't know anything, that's not public, about the last 2.

I'm going to post the bins (2) from my (1995 1.9L DOHC PFI) and (1994 1.9L SOHC
TBI) as soon as I get and have installed the 28 pin DIP sockets. I didn't find
any ZIF's that looked short enough with the EPROM installed, but a standard
socket will work just fine.

I'll have it all in the next few days.
-Adam