DIY WB update

John Lamb jll at edge.net
Mon Aug 13 22:10:27 GMT 2001

If you want any meaningful comparison data between your stock O2's you
will need to mount as near as possible to them.

It would be nice to run a WB as a monitor on each side near stock O2's
to use for tuning for open loop operation.  Tune with the WB and set
economy for 15/1 and WOT 12.5-13.  Use the WB's to watch for changes
over time. If you were interested in this approach, you could just plug
them in place of your stock ones.

JL