DIY WB update

John Lamb jll at edge.net
Tue Aug 14 02:14:04 GMT 2001

Ok Bruce,
I have lurked here long enough to know that you are pretty sharp guy.
I also have lived long enough to know that no one has all the answers.
So why are you coming off as being such wise ass here?
Is it because I ask you to reset yor clock so your email doesn't keep
going to the bottom of everyone's Inbox?

I know we (hope we) are talking GM ECM's ;^).
That is why I was talking tuning optimum for open loop.
Using the WB as monitor.
I obiviously know that you can't hook straight in to the the ECM/PCM.
So what ya say we get off to a new start?
Regards,
JL