DIY WB LED display

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Tue Aug 14 02:06:55 GMT 2001

Ken,

BobR and I are trying to get together a 40 LED bar graph
display which could tie right to the new WB board.  Actually
it would have 20 LEDs on the rich side and 16 on the
lean side.  BobR will probably cook up the output board
with this and other features.  This is based on a display
design I am using on my prototype WB unit, a different design.

The preliminary "theory of operation" writeup is done and
available.  Its a bit wordy.  The circuit is shaping up on the
table as we speak.  Probably a version with half as many
LEDs could be done using the same basic design.

Bruce Roe