DIY WB update

Adam Chant adam at antelecom.net
Tue Aug 14 03:27:30 GMT 2001

I have a 1.9L 4 cylinder DOHC w/ a Powerdyne DB-600 Blower. I have a 4.5 PSI
pulley on it, but manifold pressure shows 2 times that and I have it tuned
to 13.5-14 when boost is more than 1 PSI under WOT. I find that this is safe
for now, but I use the term "tuned" lightly. Under closed loop the pcm takes
over and looks to be doing fine with about 15.0. I haven't examined my plugs
after a long haul yet so I may be a bit lean, but the engine's healthy so
all is good.
If you are wondering, I have an SDS EIC w/ 2 480cc injectors for the added
fuel.
PCM is 100% stock, which is why I'm here...

Last dyno session put 243 HP 260 TQ down and it's yet to see a 1320 because
no one makes a clutch that can handle more than 200 HP for a daily driver.
Imagine 243 HP and 260 TQ in a 2300lb FWD car. Can you say torque steer?

Best part is the engine is getting ready to turn 180,000 miles and it's all
stock, but I'm going to rebuild it this weekend just to see how it looks
after 10,000 miles of FI time.

sorry didn't mean to too my horn so much.
-Adam