DIY WB update

Phil Hunter ilphayunterhay at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 03:25:08 GMT 2001

"rr" wrote:
> With a little work the anti-foulers can be used as a
> bung. The part that is cut off can have the hole
> welded and used to plug the hole.

I've used the same idea, 'cept I drilled & tapped the
end, then screwed in a small allen-head pipe plug and
staked it with center punch so I could use an allen
wrench to remove the bung plug. You get both the bung
and the plug this way, for less than some places want
for just a bung. I think I used the anti-foulers
intended for the straight seat rather than tapered
seat spark plugs.

-phil