WB vrs NB info

Brian L Massey blocklm at juno.com
Tue Aug 14 03:36:38 GMT 2001

man, I'm really embarrassed; I didn't intend for those short "oops, I
screwed up" to get out to the list, but ahhhh.......

Look, I realize I might be stepping into some deep muck, but John just
sent me privately some interesting logs/graphs showing some interesting
things he's measured using NB sensors. Remember that a week or two ago,
some bloke from Aussieland had posting some curious plots showing certain
things he discerned from watching his NB sensors also.

Can we just air these discussions without acrimony? I would really like
to learn something from this. How about it? Tnx.

Brian