Test of DIY-WB

Flanagan, Steve Steve.Flanagan at VerizonWireless.com
Thu Aug 16 18:35:24 GMT 2001

I am confused why this will not affect the pre made board group. On that
board, don't you
have to still parallel the resistors?

I do not see on the parts list the 6.8 Ohm resistor.  Should we assume that
it is also a 5W resistor?

Steve F

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian L Massey [mailto:blocklm at juno.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 1:54 PM
To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: Test of DIY-WB

On Thu, 16 Aug 2001 09:40:45 -0400 "rr" <rrauscher at nni.com> writes:

> Had a chance to do some testing yesterday. Swapped out
> the perf-board prototype for the PCB version of the WB.
<.......>
> This is good. It looks like I didn't miss any traces! <g>.

This won't affect people who use the pre-made pc board, but since I'm
building to my own form-factor on perf, there seems to be a slight errata
needed on the diagram for the heater control.

Bob, in your "Note:" on the right of the heater control drawing, it says
"parallel R1 w/6.8 ohm ...". Shouldn't that be *R4*? Just a nit really.
Tnx.

Brian