DIY WB update. and now Ion gapz

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Thu Aug 16 23:02:02 GMT 2001

     Ok , We can use Spark Plugs for other things other than just Spark Plugs.
      They've been used as after burners and I gather the color of the flame
     just may be an interesting study of what's happening in the combustion
     chamber.  Remember Color Tune Spark Plug with the sight Glass that
     allowed viewing the combustion chamber firing ? I still have One of those
     Gems.
     Shhh.
     Len