Netres availability

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Sat Aug 18 14:53:23 GMT 2001

With the '747 in place and the ignition bypass open, does the
timing mark line up properly ( 0 to 6 deg, whatever your base
is set to)? Also, did you change the bin setting it as a 4-cylinder?

I'd also try to get everything hooked up as factory designed. Little
things can make a big difference. Even with the knock tables zero'd
out there are still other effects of not having an ESC module.

BobR.