Netres availability

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Sat Aug 18 15:19:36 GMT 2001

    RR , you hit the BINgo. No ESC module. Plugging in a 4cyl ESC
    and as indicated set for 4 cyl in bin could help immeasurably.
    To add to the fray , if 4 cyl  has noise problems or a few exh leaks,
    and fixed timing vs map,tps.rpm , It's easy to envision the "herky
    jerky" movements. Zeroing the Ks tables is bandaging more serious
    Run time tuning problems present , IMHO.
    Len