NOP, OK now BRA

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Sun Aug 19 16:32:59 GMT 2001

If I understand what you would like to do, it is an easy
change. This is the original code:

LCC3D:  STD       L0091        ;     FuelTrim = D
               LDAA    L0000         ;
               BPL        LCC46       ;     if (External Test Equipment Enabled)

               JSR        $5800          ;                     Call $5800 '
External test equipment
                                                 ;
LCC46:  LDAA    L000B         ;
              ANDA    #$FB           ; Enable Block Learn /0B04
              STAA    L000B          ;

And you want to overwrite the HUD call, change it to this:

LCC3D:  STD       L0091       ;     FuelTrim = D
               NOP                        ; 1/2 of LDAA xxxx
               NOP                        ; 1/2 of LDAA xxxx
               NOP                        ; 1/2 of BPL xxxx
               NOP                        ; 1/2 of BPL xxxx
               NOP                        ; 1/3 of JSR xxxx
               NOP                        ; 1/3 of JSR xxxx
               NOP                        ; 1/3 of JSR xxxx
;               LDAA    L0000         ;
;               BPL        LCC46          ;     if (External Test Equipment
Enabled)
;               JSR        $5800             ;                     Call $5800 '
External test equipment
                                        ;
LCC46:  LDAA    L000B         ;
              ANDA    #$FB        ;     ; Enable Block Learn /0B04
              STAA    L000B         ;

That should do it.

BobR.