NOP, OK now BRA

Carl Andersson carl.andersson at area51.org.il
Sun Aug 19 17:10:24 GMT 2001

Bruce wrote:

> Well, my NOP, didn't work long term, so I guess I need to BRA it out.  The
> section I wan to get "rid" of is what is used for a HUD, from 0C3F to 0CEA.
> Now inserting a 20 at OC3F would mean Branch right?, but how do I tell it to
> go to 0CEB?.
> Or do I have this all wrong?.
> TIA
> Bruce

That depends on if $20 is a direct branch instruction (One that should be
followed by a
destination address), or it could be an offset to the address the BRA
instruction is at, in which
case the next byte tells it how far ahead it should jump....
--
Greetings, Carl Andersson a.k.a Zaphod Beeblebrox
  -=#=- Email: zaphodb at area51.org.il -=#=-