Netres availability

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Tue Aug 21 01:50:41 GMT 2001

       Never said the 7747 Would'nt run sans ESC. There are other dependencies
       which hook into the timing tables which have effect upon map and
fueling.
       It's always more work to get the system to function in it's entirety.
       That being said , some combinations of parts have compatibility
issues no
       matter what work arounds' are applied . Could be the reason why there's
       so many ECMs with differing CPU code personalities.
       Len