SAE J1850

Mike Turner/ENGR/HQ/KEMET/US MikeTurner at kemet.com
Tue Aug 21 13:02:31 GMT 2001

I'm looking for a working late model GM ecm based on the 68332. From the
little I've been able to determine, camaros and vettes after 96 have them.
I don't know anything about other models. Feel free to correct my ignorance
and/or misconceptions. GM wants to hurt my pocketbook way too much to get
one from them. The local parts yards won't sell an ecm without an engine
and have cut deals with local specialty houses for any spares and then
immediately double the price. Please contact me off-line if you know where
I can get one. TIA.

Mike

work 864-963-6559 miketurner at kemet.com
life 864-281-0149 miketurner at ieee.org