SAE J1850

Vim Fuego vimfuego at unite.com.au
Tue Aug 21 14:09:26 GMT 2001

> I'm looking for a working late model GM ecm based on the 68332. From the
> little I've been able to determine, camaros and vettes after 96 have them.
> I don't know anything about other models.

Hi Mike,

If you keep your eye open on E-bay they do pop up fairly often for a good
price.
They refer to something called the HDW NO, or Hardware number (as well as a
Service Number) , try to get a -

HDW NO. 16220610

I think this is the PCM used on all LS1 applications from late 97 (if that's
what you need).
They seemed to run with those PCM's for quite a few years, the first batch
on the early C5's were a different beast.
That HDW number may even be used on other vehicles as well, I'm not 100%
sure.

Check out my web page for some basic info on the PCM32's.......

http://unite.com.au/~u11619a/

HTH,
Vim