SAE J1850

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Wed Aug 22 21:52:26 GMT 2001

        Just a note , 98 F Car PCM ; Service # 16238212 , HW # 16239740 ,
BCC #
        CJHH.  99 F Car PCM ; Service # 09354896 , HW # 16220610. BCC # CWJC.
        BTW 99 and Up PCMs have a "Module Match" routine, If installed in a
like
        vehicle that Vin's mismatch , the PCM will _LOCK. This requires it
to be re flashed
        to be returned to service in the correct vin match vehicle. Another
friendly OBD2
         _Enhancment. F ~ Y programs remain different.

        Len