Netres availability

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Wed Aug 22 01:30:47 GMT 2001

What he's saying, what has been mentioned before, is that the RH (and LH) TBI
injector only supplies fuel to 4 cylinders.  The intake manifold is divided into
an upper and lower half.  Each plane of the dual plane intake supplies fuel and
air to 1/2 of the cylinders of the engine.  It is similar to the old carburetor
engines except that there is more division between the 2 air paths.

Shannen