Netres availability

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Wed Aug 22 13:47:24 GMT 2001

     Ok . Now look at the manifold in relation to the Firing Order.

               Cylinder Order   vs Firing Order  1-3-4-2
               v->>>>>>-v
              4 <-> 3      2       1
                      ^-<<<<< --
^
        See the manifold signal bias is Cyls 3 and 4.
     There's need to bias the injectors or do a manifold fix to
     smooth the Fuel distribution. Most likely both, unless
     fuel distribution doesn't matter. I'd focus on the OE
     Inverted Tri Y  inlet shape and why they chose to 1/2
     batch fire with 1 injector, in relation to synch time. GM
     used the easiest method for production.
     Aftermarket wise . a Clifford Intake starts looking better
     all the time , altho that would need tweaking with a 7747
     and 2x injectors as well . IMO.
     Len