Comms problems

Scott Pearson mrcad472 at bigplanet.com
Wed Aug 22 23:56:40 GMT 2001

Yes, the BCM's are different. The Toronado has (to my knowledge) a unique
BCM. I don't *think* they made a Toronado with the 1740 PCM. I'll check on
that tomorrow. If they did, it would probably be the 92 MY.

There is a definate intermodule comms problem. This car has a scan tool
built into the system. When I access it, I get no ECM DATA. But I can get
ECM Data with a regular scan tool. I was just curious if anyone knew what I
would have to change to get them to talk.

Scott