Promgramming 101

AntiVenmVette007 at aol.com AntiVenmVette007 at aol.com
Thu Aug 23 00:28:40 GMT 2001

In a message dated 8/16/2001 6:19:14 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
nacelp at bright.net writes:

> If it's freeware/shareware so much the better.
> If you want to follow along, go to the Motorola site and ask for a Pink
> Book.  The exact address is in the archives.

        How do I "Search" the archives for a specific topic?? Theres no
"Search Engine" and im not going through thousands and thousands of e-mails
one by one trying to find "Motorola" or "Pink book" just because I would like
one. Am I an Idiot or missing something?? How about the Address instead of
having to search?? That would be much appreciated. TIA
  Justin(Trying to learn this stuph by "Disassembliering E-mails")P  =)