why humid is better!

Greg Hermann bearbvd at cmn.net
Thu Aug 23 00:24:38 GMT 2001

>I cannot believe all the speculation & theories on this matter - has there
>been NO authoratative work done on this since Sir Whatshisname did some
>research 50 years ago??  It can't ALL be proprietary & unpublished info!
>Water injection is too widely used to be just a black art w/o any actual
>data supporting just what it does.
>
>Enquiring minds want to know......the data.....the truth is out there.......
>
>Barry

Not much out there that I know of (published) since the days of Sir Harry
and the WWII aero engines!

But Riccardo was pretty damn thorough, if you have the background to
understand what he was saying about it.

The BIG thing that has changed since his time is the ability to calculate
and control things more precisely and the $$$ of doing so!

Greg