Question on Monitoring O2 Voltage...

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Fri Aug 24 02:30:38 GMT 2001

     Zero and Span Adjustment may be a good thing should  one opt
     for the additional ckt. BTW many Data Aq boards also readily accept
     0-5 or 0- 10 VDC signal ranges , which again , may be helpful, altho no
     great revelation.
     So as to not complicate the Diy-WB project before it's on more benches,
     such mods could be optional per user.
     One last thing , maybe I missed discussion about free air calibration
of the
     WB Ckt with WB O2 connected , prior to usage.
     Len