Question on Monitoring O2 Voltage...

Peter Gargano peter at techedge.com.au
Fri Aug 24 05:17:25 GMT 2001

bcroe at juno.com wrote:

> Does the Jaycar unit display A/F, to 1/10 th?

Yes. 3 digits ==> 2 digits + "." + 1/10th .

>   Has
> anyone tried one of these out?  The price is pretty
> good, if it performs.  The PIC is the quickest way to
> a digital output, but I have doubts this is the most
> useful format here.

Good thing about this unit is that it's really an LED panel
meter that's programmable. It's not much more than a 16F84, with
3 seven segment LEDs, and an A/D converter, with source code.
It doesn't have a digital output in its standard form, but
could be fairly easily modified. I'll have to find the article
that describes it and see if I can make it more available to
the list (Sept 2000 Silicon Chip).

Peter.