Question on Monitoring O2 Voltage...

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Fri Aug 24 04:48:12 GMT 2001

3 digit panel meters running from battery can be had for
$15 in single quantities.  See Jameco panel meters.
These are generally voltmeters.  For a digital display of
the WB output voltage one of these would be the way to go.

My questions are, has anyone compared using a WB digital
voltmeter display, to a digital A/F display, to an analog display
in tuning or other applications?  Just how do these shape
up in  practical use?  That may not be known today, but
maybe this group will find one is much better than the
others.

Does the Jaycar unit display A/F, to 1/10 th?  Has
anyone tried one of these out?  The price is pretty
good, if it performs.  The PIC is the quickest way to
a digital output, but I have doubts this is the most
useful format here.

Bruce Roe