DIY-WB Output Voltage Scaling

daklein at netzero.net daklein at netzero.net
Sat Aug 25 01:50:23 GMT 2001

At 09:36 AM 8/25/01 +1000, you wrote:
>It should be pointed out that the current incantation of the
>DIY-WB unit has a non-linear voltage:AFR transfer function.

Here's an Idea!!  hook it up to an extra PCM input, and have the pcm
table lookup the AFR(like it does volts to whatever for MAP, temps, etc),
put it in the aldl datastream and have your palm
pilot display it for ya.

Doa!! if only I could get successfully started on the serial communication part
of a palm program.