DIY-WB Output Voltage Scaling

Daniel bossute at iprimus.com.au
Sat Aug 25 10:01:06 GMT 2001

Sounds like a great idea BUT unfortunately we are all using different ecu's
and code so it would be hard to do.
I like the idea and if we had enough programmers amongst us that could teach
us how to add code to our respective ecu's

Take this a step further and get the table lookup to compare WB A/F ratio to
a commanded A/F ratio table and then adjust a WB  BLM to achieve closed loop
A/F ratios at points other than Stoichiometric ?

Daniel