DIY-WB Output Voltage Scaling

Hector hecyeah at prodigy.net
Sat Aug 25 12:14:30 GMT 2001

I was thinking about this but there is one signal that I think we all
have and *could* be used. The reference voltage from the fuel pump
relay *may* not be needed as anything other than a display for a
scanner, not really as a diagnostic input. I'm not 100% certain of why
the ecm has this input but it could be used to datalog the WB activity
if it reads it accurately enough. It won't be scaled but at least you
don't have to look at something while you are driving as a scanner
will pick it up. Anyone have any thoughts?

Hector
http://soflaspeed.freeservers.com