DIY-WB Output Voltage Scaling

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Sat Aug 25 15:20:20 GMT 2001

I'd advise against using any ADC inputs that are already used for
something else. The fuel pump input is commonly used to adjust
the injector pulse width for vehicle voltage.

I've thought about a bunch of options and I keep coming back
to adding code for an unused ADC input. There is also some
work being done to have the WB sampled through the normal O2
input. This may be a viable alternative.

BobR.