DIY-WB Output Voltage Scaling

Frank F Parker fparker at umich.edu
Sun Aug 26 01:07:57 GMT 2001

> I pretty sure there have been some real availibility problems with the
> LSM-11s.  Might be beter now, but there was a while when there were a few
> guys looking to get them at any price.
> Bruce

We use the LSM11's on the C5R racecar with our new Bosch engine control
system. Bosch guy says they are available at about $160. I have a couple
for the 24 Hrs of Daytona race to test with my Bailey bosch clone and
Motec wb meters.
If ther is interest, I can ask where they can be bought.

frank Parker