WB, NB, and broken pistons

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Mon Aug 27 00:25:24 GMT 2001

     If WB is used in NB vehicle , then merely feeding the PCM look alike
     signals from the WB ,  other default operations are functional.
     The in place NBs Could be used as back up , should WB Sys Fail ,
     especially during WOT Operation , since for WOT WB control , the
     factory WOT routine would not be functioning as intended.
     May as  well use what's already in place and switch back to NB Sys.
     This would be difficult enough.  And maybe I'm not making sense .
     Len