Memcal for P6?

Reid Bishop rbish at attglobal.net
Tue Aug 28 07:09:23 GMT 2001

I've poured over the FAQ and the Web, and don't have an answer for this
question- forgive me if this has been answered before.

How does one remove the factory 'prom from a P6 Memcal without destroying
the Memcal?  I see how I can adapt the Memcal to my programmer once I get my
own Prom in there, but just how do I go about doing this?  I want to retain
the 'original & stock' look in case the dealer ever pokes around- I just
haven't figured out the best way to do this.

Thanks!

Reid Bishop
www.pervinco.com
Home of Pocket ALDL