Assembler/Disassembler 101

Dan Griffin slowfatslug at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 28 14:03:24 GMT 2001

I may take another stab at this '165 if you decide to write it...It would
have to be written so a "Homer Simpson" could understand it though...Im
pretty much a computer paraplegic, and cash challenged...
Although identifying what code does what to what and is what is the real
problem im having with it... I think...
Dan