Assembler/Disassembler 101

Daniel bossute at iprimus.com.au
Tue Aug 28 15:16:54 GMT 2001

GO GO GO Peter .
Some of us want to know and have been having trouble working out how to do
all this  , and a onlist tutorial with all the associated feedback would be
great .
I reckon I have learnt more in the past week with some of the code snippets
that are flying around here  than in the last 2 years of looking.

Daniel - the inquisitive