Turbo V8

AntiVenmVette007 at aol.com AntiVenmVette007 at aol.com
Tue Aug 28 20:06:12 GMT 2001

In a message dated 08/27/2001 8:50:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
gary.heuston at afwa.af.mil writes:

> shows you how to fabricate a header on your own...they say it holds up well.
>
> Gary
> gary.heuston at afwa.af.mil
>

> brettd at texan.net wrote:
>
> > my big question is where can i get/make an exhaust manifold
> > for the turbo's?? I can fab the cooling and oil lines.  As
> > well as run the intake piping and exhauset but i still am
> > trying to figure out the exhaust manifold?

     Ok, out of lurk mode for a bit. I was planning on trying a twin Turbo V8
on my vette in the not so near future. I plan to use the stock, short headers
and leaving only a 180 Degree "J" tube and turbo flange to complete my head
to turbo plumbing. Does anybody see a problem with this?? Why get all crazy
and custom fab a whole header when theres so many companies making "shorty"
or "block hugger" headers??
    Justin,C4 Vette L98 TPI