Turbo V8

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 29 00:48:31 GMT 2001

that manifold is 1/2 of an old dual Accell TT setup. in a "normal" single
setup you are going to bring both sides to one common plenum (symmetrical or
not) & take it to the input of the turbine.  for all intents & purposes the
pressure w/in this system is going to be the same everywhere.  because this
manifold does not have a provision for the X-over from the other side it
will be a bit imbalanced.  I have heard of systems running like this (I
think that someone mentioned Saab), but I think that most will agree that
this is <Ideal.

there are Pro's & Con's to both a single & a TT.  I just finished Corky
Bells book & am going to start the other one that Bruce recommended.
Personally, I think that the TT is the way to go I think that it will
ultimately be simpler & more robust than a single, mostly cause of
expansions cross over pipes & heat loss, but you know what they say about

BW