Turbo V8

AntiVenmVette007 at aol.com AntiVenmVette007 at aol.com
Wed Aug 29 01:00:03 GMT 2001

In a message dated 08/28/2001 4:42:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
nacelp at bright.net writes:

> How can you say two turbos take up less room then one?.

  Per side, i.e., cyl. bank, there is more room around the Turbo for
plumbing/bracketry. I plan to mount each Turbo mid head, next to the middle
pair of cyls. Since the stock short headers are center dump. At nearly the
same altitude as the valve cover, the driver side clears the steering and the
pass. side clears the A/C. Having two smaller Turbos also means that there
will much more even heat distribution. Instead of all the heat being
generated on one side. I sense growing hostility in your responses. I am
sorry if I am aggravating anyone, thats not my intention. IM just voicing my
opinion just like I asked you to.
  Justin