Turbo V8

AntiVenmVette007 at aol.com AntiVenmVette007 at aol.com
Wed Aug 29 01:08:44 GMT 2001

In a message dated 08/28/2001 4:32:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
nacelp at bright.net writes:

> Fine.
> Remember that after going to like the Buick Nationals, and watch abunch of
> lopsided turbo Buicks run anything from 14s to 9s with that screwed up
> plumbing.

   Pardon me if I am wrong, but dont they have a cross over tube from one
bank to the other THEN to the turbo?? That works fine, but completely
different from what I thought we were talking about with the V8 single turbo
manifold like the one on E-bay. That has no provisions for a cross over from
the aposing cyl. bank.
   Justin