Turbo V8

AntiVenmVette007 at aol.com AntiVenmVette007 at aol.com
Wed Aug 29 01:14:33 GMT 2001

In a message dated 08/28/2001 6:01:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
r71chevy at earthlink.net writes:

> , I think that the TT is the way to go I think that it will
> ultimately be simpler & more robust than a single, mostly cause of
> expansions cross over pipes & heat loss, but you know what they say about
>
> BW

   Would there be a bit more reliability in a Twin setup as there is a bit of
redundancy?? In a failure of one Turbo, not effecting the second may prevent
a possible catastrophic engine failure?? Such as a blow-off or waiste gate
failure?? Just a thought.
  Justin