Turbo V8

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 29 04:12:53 GMT 2001

No, one fails & the honeymoon is over, you are going to have to rebuild
anyway.  the issue here really is the characteristics of the engine as a
system.  There are a lot of issues to consider.  Usage, HP goal,
application, stick or auto, top end or 1/8 mile, intercooler or not. single
or dual, fuel management, CR, head material, etc, etc, etc.  To consider all
of these things, & then decide the best choice of application, then
execution is the key to getting the desired result.  with a forced induction
car there are more issues than in a NA car, cause the stakes are higher, but
so is the potential.

if you are serious about Turbo;s get Corky Bells book, read it & the light
bulbs will come on in dozens @ a time.  it is a fantastically informative
read & the man has a sense of humor to boot.

BW