Turbo V8

Jon Fedock galadar at worldnet.att.net
Wed Aug 29 02:03:32 GMT 2001

Just my $.02....Either single or twin setup will work well. It just depends
on what *you* want. Performance and response can be the same for either
setup with the right size turbo(s). A single can be responsive and a blast
to drive just as easily as duals can be oversized and performance be soggy
and unimpressive. Just depends on where you have the room in the engine bay
(for me) as long as the turbos are properly sized.
Jon
www.geocities.com/jonfedock