DIY WB update - Connector

sapearso at rockwellcollins.com sapearso at rockwellcollins.com
Wed Aug 29 08:10:04 GMT 2001

I saw these connectors as Caterpillar's engineering group. They said that
they were a Deustch (sp?) connector, but didn't know anything else about
them. I looked for them on the Deustch site, and even in a Cat parts
catalog, but couldn't find them. I don't know if they're just something
they use in the engineering department, or if they just don't list them in
the catalogs.

Scott