Turbo V8

AntiVenmVette007 at aol.com AntiVenmVette007 at aol.com
Wed Aug 29 05:50:11 GMT 2001

In a message dated 8/28/2001 6:53:27 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
nacelp at bright.net writes:

> Guess you haven't seen fit to pop over to www.gnttype.org,
> this may be a clue about what I'm basing my statements on, not opinions, I
> talk about stuff that at least works for me.

    Actually I read the MAF relo article about a week ago when it was first
posted. Interesting, but I do not recall any specifics on the swapping of the
stock to the LT1. How is this done?? Is it possible or practical for me to
do?? Our cars are entirely different vehicles sharing little more then the
"GM" logo's so I am unclear on whether these mods you have done can be
repeated on an '88 Vette w/L98 TPI.
  Justin
P.S. Beautiful car by the way. And congrats on your healthy recovery.