Turbo V8

Brendan leirch at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 03:15:41 GMT 2001

What exactly is the difference in the 730 --> 749 conversion. Does anybody
have a pinout of the 749?
I have an 87z28 that I converted from 165-->730 a few months ago, a turbo
charger would be awsome but not in the near to distant future. What would
need to be changed?
Just the pins on the ecm plugs? Any new wires need ran?
Just wondering if I should do the change over and then tune the Sy ecm for
my NA motor until the time comes?

Brendan