LT1 obd2 disassembly

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Thu Aug 30 03:19:28 GMT 2001

               OBD2 LT1 T side Flash is where all the Meat and Potatoes Live.
               The Keys to the Castle are on the T side.
               @ 128 K , 68HC11 is  "Paging".
               Cool that you're sharing this material , I'm sure it'll go a
long way to
               open up the OBD2 PCM on LT1s.
               Down - Up Load of flash contents is not initiated from E
side on
               OBD2  LT1.
               Some person [ TH] did lots of work. Cheers !

Snip >
             I believe that this is the 't' side disassembly.

           <ftp://ftp.diy-efi.org/incoming/LT1_obd2_tside_dis.zip>ftp://ftp<ftp://ftp.diy-efi.org/incoming/LT1_obd2_tside_dis.zip>.diy-efi.org/incoming/LT1_obd2_tside_dis.zip