commercial use

Brian L Massey blocklm at juno.com
Thu Aug 30 18:41:07 GMT 2001

Sorry guys for the HTML on the previous below. If someone posts HTML, I
have to jump a manual hoop to get it back to plain text when replying,
and forgot to do it. For both the archives and listers, I sure wish
everybody would turn **OFF** their HTML email.

BLM

>On Thu, 30 Aug 2001 08:55:54 -0700 Brian L Massey <blocklm at juno.com>
>writes:
>
>Hmmm, isn't this the guy that is also handling the group buy in
Australia? Strange >bedfellows, considering what was in his "General
Motors" post.

>Brian
>
>>On Thu, 30 Aug 2001 10:54:52 -0400 cmillard at crutchfield.com writes:
>>A tracert on the email header reveals that Peter Gargano might know why
"General >>Motors" uses a yahoo account in Australia (
http://139.130.11.216/ )