Pop off valve

Zak - Andrew Wakeling zakariski at optushome.com.au
Tue Jan 2 08:51:18 GMT 2001

Hey all,
Just on pop-off valves, I would think that the ECM controlled ones would
be far superior to those of the normal spring types. I've heard of
people having trouble with them leaking esp. with high levels of boost.
The ECM ones would also be variable and thus you would be able to play
with it a bit, finding out exactly where you would want the pop-off.

Couldn't you use a MAP sensor, or even just a ECM output controlling
some valve? Maybe some companies would sell some electronic operated
valves... hmm.
Just a thought... it wouldn't be too complicated (well, I'd imagine.)

Anyway, best for the New Year.
Cheers,
Zak
zakariski at hotmail.com