Need recommendations on tools.

Daniel E. Griffin slowfatslug at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 4 13:43:54 GMT 2001

>BTW, air tools _like_ to be oiled and lubricated regularly.
>Shannen

They hate moisture too, It will ruin cheapo's as well as pricey jobs. I
installed iron plumbing on my compressor leading to a metal moisture
separator. moisture condeses on the metal plumbing best. installed radiator
drains on bottom of separator, air compressor, and plumbing so I can blow it
out daily. Also installed a toilet paper filter that works great. cant
remember the brand, I got it at big A parts store though. Nothing but clean
dry air comes out now...Dan